Past Jobs

Started by purelife, Sep 18 08 02:59

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Marik !!!!

How nice to see you.  I was just thinking about you the other day......and kingy too.

Missed you both.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Marik

how's it going P.C?

If any of you guys are still around in 10 years or so (haha) I can give you a free session once I become a clinical psychologist.

P.C.

Can I make an appointment NOW ?  

....and good stuff Marik !!!!  

Marik

haha I'm not qualified yet. Just the first year... out of eight... (hangs head)  

P.C.

THAT'S a long road......so 8 years !!!!  OK.....I'll wait until next week to book an appointment.

Marik

I'm free next Thursday!  

Lil Me

Good for you, Marik.
 You could probably write a paper on the DS personalities.  lol

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Thursday !?!  I knew all those people who were telling me about long waiting lists were just out to get me.

Michel

Sportsdude

lol wouldn't it be funny if Marik and I were in the same classes and we didn't even know it. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Marik

wait SD are you taking geography 102? cause there is this guy who kind of fits your description...  

Sportsdude

lol no I'm taking 102 next semester.
I'm pretty quiet in class (especially geog, i've got the most boring prof for 3hrs, don't ever take him, he talks for 3hrs about nothing, he says "in closing" an hour before class is out) and I'm always fiddling with my glasses.

Marik

SD do you live on campus?  

Sportsdude

yeah, being fleeced by the school every minute.

Van

Lise wrote:
Whoa! PC, you were modelling? TELL ME MORE![/DIV]
 You know, I never seen a pic of PC. But I can tell she is a model of what the world needs more of. A sweet soul!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

|