Im A Big Fan Of Fatboy Slim

Started by Superstar 66*****, Mar 23 06 09:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Superstar 66*****

Im a big fan of Fatboy Slim.                                                               My favorite songs by Fatboy Slim are                                              1. The Rockafeller Skank                                                                   2. Gangster Tripping                                                                      3. Praise You                                                                                   4. Slash Dot Dash                                                                            5. Wonderful Tonight                                                                       6. Mi Bebe Masoquista                                                                      7. Going Out Of Head                                                                         8. Talking Bout My Baby                                                                   9. Weapon Of Choice

Superstar 66*****

My Favorite songs by Fatboy Slim are

1. The Rockafeller 2. Gangster Tripping 3. Praise You 4. Slash Dot Dash  5. Wonderful Tonight 6. Mi Bebe Masoquita 7. Going Out Of My Head 8. Talking Bout My Baby 9. Weapon Of Choice.

Im a big fan of Fatboy Slim.