Lululemon Bag

Started by Lise, Sep 12 08 08:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

What is up with these bags? What's so special about it and how come[FONT size=7] everyone [/FONT]is wearing them?? Is it some kinda cult??????

[FONT size=1]In that case, I want one too.[/FONT]    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Because it says..."hey look at me....I shop at Lululemon" ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

If it said TNA on it, I would own one.  

Michel

purelife

Does anyone know when the next Aritizia Warehouse sale is happening?    

Lil Me

I'm so not cool.
 I've had a lululemon bag for years (someone gave it to me), and I only use it for my library books...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

That's funny Michel.....that's EXACTLY the word we use to describe Miss Me.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

aw.  Tanks P.C. and Michel.

*furry hugs*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Acutally diamonds go perfect with her fur.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Looks like a coloured Superstore recycle shopping bag.

Lots of suckers paying big money for this crap too I bet. Punks!! *shakes cane at young punks*
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

haha, get the super store bag and paint it. lol problem solved, start a new trend.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Speaking of bags, I have several cloth bags that I use when I go grocery shopping, library, pool.... I seem to have quite the collection. :)

I think the bot read my mind!

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]fu[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bag[/TD] [TD]l[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=0b3c620f869ce074edcfe7e3d9837c92 name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

Van

I have a backpack from MEC that has been my one and only bag that usually goes with me everywhere. 10 years and going strong now. Enough room for water bottles, lunch, books, laptop, water gun, and still has room leftover. Good quality stuff at MEC.  Not trendy sh*t either, just practical.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!