food allergy and hickup

Started by Michel, Sep 11 08 01:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

purelife

Why?  Are you looking for an excuse to leave a meeting?  

Michel

purelife

What food are you eating?  I'd like to know so that I can use the excuse to get out of meetings.

ADD:  I can name some foods that would give you a VERY loud belch and foods to eat that would stink up a room....that would be a good excuse to get kicked out of a meeting.

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
ahah ! Don't make me laugh, [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]my tongue is swelling and it hurts.[/FONT]

Damn!  That's a good excuse to get away from....  

Michel

purelife

Joking aside, it does sound like you're allergic to something and are not aware of it.  Did you start analyzing it?  Ex.  when you started to have it after you ate something?  

Some people I know all of a sudden can develop food allergies.  I know someone all of a sudden developed allergic reactions to chocolate.  She ate it before all her life but then now, she would itch like crazy if she did.

Michel

purelife

What do you mean by stress?

Michel

P.C.

I don't know what started them, but I have a cure that'll make them stop.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]

purelife.....I have just started getting a reaction to something I have eaten all my life as well.  I'm not sure if I would class it as an alergic reaction.....but it's a reaction.  Bugs me, because it's a food I LOVE.        
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lise

Nope. Never had that before. Come to think of it, I hadn't had a hiccup in a long time. Tho... you could try getting really drunk, Michel and see if that will make you hiccup.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

49er

Heard the other day on radio, swallowing a tablespoon of sugar will stop hipcups