Does Stephen Harper wear a toupee?

Started by Lil Me, Sep 11 08 08:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Gilles Duceppe with crazy 1970s hair
[a href="http://archives.radio-canada.ca/politique/partis_chefs_politiques/clips/15343/"]http://archives.radio-canada.ca/politique/partis_chefs_politiques/clips/15343/[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

What happened? Where'd they all go?  

Sportsdude

I see.

did polling at school today, dumbass RA kicked me out of this dorm block because a apparently I was 'electioneering' (what? taking a poll survey is not electioneering)

results of the poll were rather typical, from who I sampled anyway.

Michel

Sportsdude

Yeah this girl sounded like she did need some. She freaking  needed to calm down. seriously.  

Lil Me

Gilles looked like a "regular guy" in the 1970s...not like a scary magician.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

biffo

Van wrote:
LOL! Good question.

I am also wondering if Dion is a ghost? Or is he just naturally that pale?
Biffo wrote:

Where can I get a toupee like Stephen Harper's. It's really good. I noticed it turned a bit sideways when he was at a breezy outdoor event and on another occassion it lifted about an inch off his head when a gust got under it. Other than the fact his hairline seems to creep up and down occasionally, it's probably the best toupee I've seen in awhile.

Lil Me

Good question, biffo.  Write him a letter and ask?  You don't need a stamp on the envelope if it's addressed to the PM.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

More Stephen Harper ministers spouting off crazy things which will sure make Harper's hair go mad.

Conservative Leader Stephen Harper came to the defence of Gerry Ritz on Thursday a day after his agriculture minister came under fire for making jokes about the listeriosis outbreak that has been linked to the deaths of 17 Canadians.

But Harper dismissed pressure from the Liberals for him to apologize personally on behalf of the government and fire Ritz, noting the minister had already offered his unreserved apologies.

The Canadian Press reported on Wednesday that Ritz made the controversial remarks at an August conference call with scientists, bureaucrats and political staff.[/p]  [p style="font-weight: bold;"]Fretting about the political dangers of the crisis, Ritz reportedly quipped: "This is like a death by a thousand cuts. Or should I say cold cuts."[/p]  [p style="font-weight: bold;"]When told about a new death in Prince Edward Island, Ritz said: "Please tell me it's [Liberal MP] Wayne Easter."[/p]  Harper said Thursday that Ritz "was working very, very hard" at the time he made the comments.[/p][a href="http://ca.news.yahoo.com/indepth/id_tories/s/cbc/080918/canada/news_ritz_easter"]http://ca.news.yahoo.com/indepth/id_tories/s/cbc/080918/canada/news_ritz_easter[/a]

P.C.

Was this an insensitive remark ?  Yes.

Is it newsworthy ? No.

God help us all, if everything we say behind closed doors was made public.  95% of the population would be out of a job.

If there is an outcry for him to apologize to the families, it should also be expected of the media to apologize...as they are the ones that found it necessary to make it public.

It would be nice if one day, the media decided to get out of the news making business, and got back to reporting the news as it is.....without their opinions, comments, what ifs, it could haves.

More and more, the news has blended with show biz....questing for ratings achieved by sensationalism IMHO.   Wherever there is a mole hill...........   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

True PC.

As far as I am concerned, every politician has a member of a party that spews of things that are publicly apologized for later that year. This happened with Chrteeiten and Co. over and over too.

Seen Layton on Mansbridge One on One too. Bumbling idiot couldn't even answer a question.

They all suck! God help us!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Not only politics....everything.  The fluff that makes up the news these days is alarming.  And if the story isn't good enough....they'll make it good enough.  Over half of it belongs on a talk show.  If they want to put their two cents worth in, don't call it The News.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|