Does Stephen Harper wear a toupee?

Started by Lil Me, Sep 11 08 08:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Yes...YES......those beady bug eyes give that impression for sure !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

P.C. wrote:
[/DIV]
 Damn! Is that the vampire from 30 Days of Night?!!! AHHHHHHH!!!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

James Moore needs a makeover. He looks like his mother dresses him.  He goes to community events looking overstuffed, overdressed and sweaty.
 I think he was wearing the same outfit at Golden Spike Days (July 1 long weekend) in Port Moody.  It was sweltering outside.

I understand that he wanted to "look the part" when he was first elected, because he was so young...and he wanted his constituents to take him seriously.  But now he's over 30 and he dresses like my dad...or my grandfather...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

He's a north american conservative, that's how they dress for the most part. Gotta look old and like you're going to church.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

I only know him (Lil Me's MP) from the "we have a member in the house looking at scantly clad women while in the chamber" controversy. If was looking at a picture of his gf apparently on his computer. lol

Michel

Sportsdude

Well it was the major news story for the week back a few months ago. Some NDP member got all offended and Layton had to apologize or whatever. Silly Canada and apologizing all the time. It's an epidemic I swear, I say "I'm sorry" all the time now. Riding a bike down the street somebody wants to pass me "oh I'm sorry didn't see you". lol

ahhhh I'm becoming Canadian. lol
Although it's weird I've learned to immediately shut off the Canadianism the instant I go back Missouri. I don't think they'd get the sorry's, the hey's or the eh's, and the pardon's. lol
People are so nice here to a fault, it's crazy. lol

Michel

Sportsdude

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
Well it was the major news story for the week back a few months ago. Some NDP member got all offended and Layton had to apologize or whatever. Silly Canada and apologizing all the time. It's an epidemic I swear, I say "I'm sorry" all the time now. Riding a bike down the street somebody wants to pass me "oh I'm sorry didn't see you". lol

ahhhh I'm becoming Canadian. lol
Although it's weird I've learned to immediately shut off the Canadianism the instant I go back Missouri. I don't think they'd get the sorry's, the hey's or the eh's, and the pardon's. lol
People are so nice here to a fault, it's crazy. lol

I am from BC. I am better than you, so F*** OFF!! hahahahhahahaaaa!!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

whatever dude, there's a minimum of 50,000 Americans in Vancouver. lol We'll come and get you.  

|