Does Stephen Harper wear a toupee?

Started by Lil Me, Sep 11 08 08:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

Beaker doesn't speak English.  He says "meep" and always looks surpised.
 Luckily, he works for Dr Bunsen Honeydew, a scientist who apparently understands "meep".

Anyways, what's wrong with Stephane Dion's accent?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

I understand him just fine.

I just couldn't picture him as our Prime Minister.  He's so....nerdy.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Wow! LM's an expert on the muppets! Then again, with her avatar, who wouldn't be?

My favorite is Animal. I'd totally vote for him if he decides to run for Prime Minister.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I'm for Waldorf and Stadler

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Lil Me

Elizabeth May looks like the "before" picture in a makeover article.

Actually, so do Steve, Stephane, and Jack....
 WTF is wrong with Canada?!

Lil Me

I completely forgot about Gilles.  I'm a bad Anglo.

But yes...he does look weird.  Not quite human.

P.C.

But yes...he does look weird.  Not quite human.

I think he looks like he could have been a Gillian at one time.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

lol.  Never thought about that before, but you're right.

I think Gilles looks like a stage magician...who is trying to hypnotize the audience...

|