Does Stephen Harper wear a toupee?

Started by Lil Me, Sep 11 08 08:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Or does he just have really thick hair?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

LOL! Good question.

I am also wondering if Dion is a ghost? Or is he just naturally that pale?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Good question.
 Stephane the permanently surpised-looking ghost.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

I want a Dion mask for halloween.

ITS A GHOUL!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

I know it is not nice to make fun of people. But if someone can prove to me a politician is a person, I will stop.

Sportsdude

[a href="http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20080911.welxnsparrow0911/BNStory/politics/home"]Tory spokesman suspended [/a]
Ryan Sparrow has been suspended after suggesting the father of a slain soldier who criticized Stephen Harper was a Liberal

I think that answers your question Van.

His hair is real, he just likes that 1940-50's look.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

All I know is it hasn't even been a week yet and I am sick of it already. I hate all the candidates and hope a Black Hole from that partical smasher dealy, sucks all the senate and the party leaders into it.    

Sportsdude

hahaha. I have somehow been able to avoid all tv lately (just too busy) so updates on the newspapers websites is how I stay current. I find it rather easier to take then 24/7 wall to wall tv coverage.  

Lil Me

I think Jack Layton needs a new hairstyle.
 He should be more Jean-Luc Picard.  Right now he's too Friar Tuck.

Sportsdude

Layton- The Video Professor

Harper- that guy you laugh at in middle school and high school who is still doing the hair style that your mom wants you to do because you remind her of when you were a little kid. Then when he wears all black with the black eye shadow, he looks like he's in the Sith. Robot.

Dion- I think of a muppet character when I see him for some reason

Gordon Campbell- King Louis XIV "The Sun God", I saw him speak in person last year and then on tv, he acts like the sun revolves around him.

Jean Charest- a persian cat or The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland, especially when he's talking in french, his attitude is very arrogant, self assertive like he'd roll his eyes in front of you and snort and sigh at the same time. When I was watching the last Quebec election debate, I kept thinking he's the Cheshire Cat. lol

Ed Stelmach- Mr. Ed the talking horse

Dalton McGuinty- has the energy of someone who has mono. I always see this tired looking man, like he doesn't get enough sleep at night and the kids are driving him mad. I just want to give the guy some chicken noodle soup and send him back home to sleep.

Danny Williams- A vocal Ron Paul supporter who looks like an old dean from high school.

The Dean

Sportsdude wrote:
Layton- The Video Professor

That is giving Layton too much credit. He looks more like Hitler to me.

Lil Me

Now that you mention it, Stephane Dion does look like Beaker from The Muppet Show.

[img]http://a6.vox.com/6a00c2251c69bcf21900c2251dd6c6604a-500pi"]

Michel

Lil Me

Beaker's accent?  "meep meep meep meep"

|