Does Stephen Harper wear a toupee?

Started by Lil Me, Sep 11 08 08:53

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Speaking about friends of friends.....your Ian Handsomemanthing handle was passed on to him. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

*sticks foot in mouth*
 Sorry, I had no idea that you knew the man!!!!
 *backpedals*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Who needs Kevin Bacon when we can play Six Degrees of Julian West?!

About 15 years ago, I dated someone, who dated someone, who later dated Julian West.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

No backpedaling required Lil Me.  He's apparently as nice as he is handsome, and it was said that he was going to get an absolute kick out of it.  

Sportsdude

I know the guy through association.
Then again, the Island is a small town, I could tell you where everyone hangs out everyday. lol It's not hard to miss people.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Have you seen him naked?  

Sportsdude

no. I would call him eccentric though.  

P.C.

[FONT size=5]LOL[/FONT]  Lil Me.  

*Except he doesn't live on the Island.    

Sportsdude

um he used to be a prof at viu/mala whatever.  

P.C.

Oh really ?  I didn't know that.

I knew he did a couple workshops there a couple years back, but I didn't know he was a prof there.    

Sportsdude

yeah he was a prof, he was there last year, don't know if he's there now.  

P.C.

Who are we talking about ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

Narcissistic Blair Wilson is still running for the Green Party in West Van.  After all the allegations of personal and financial impropriety, that guy must be made of Teflon!!!

Sportsdude

lol It could be worse, at least he didn't start a political spat. lol  

Lil Me

We should ask Blair Wilson about the peroxide teeth whitening.  He looks like he uses a lot of it.  

|