Interesting Craigslist Ads

Started by purelife, Sep 08 08 04:16

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

See anything interesting.  Post it here.

Here is an interesting one...

[H2]Free Pregnancy Test (Never been peed on) (Vancouver near UBC)[/H2]
Reply to: [A href="mailto:[email protected]?subject=Free%20Pregnancy%20Test%20(Never%20been%20peed%20on)%20(Vancouver%20near%20UBC)"][email protected][/A] [[A title="How do I reply?" href="http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts" target=_blank]?[/A]]
Date: 2008-09-08, 1:53PM PDT

[DIV id=userbody]So, a while back, I purchased one of those two-pack First Response pregnancy tests. The first test I peed on popped positive, so I did the second one the next day. Again positive. Not quite convinced, Juno styles, I purchased a second two-pack and shockingly the next test I did was also positive. By this time, I was pretty sure of my knocked-uppedness and didn't do the fourth test.

While cleaning out a drawer this week, I found this final test. I don't need it, as I now have a seven month old baby and will never let my husband touch my vagina ever again.

So, if you think you may be pregnant, and want to save your self some money, you can have the test. You can even use my bathroom, which is a far cry nicer than the public restroom I used for my first pregnancy test. I'll even put out a clean towel, light a scented candle and make sure there is three-ply toilet paper on the roll. Seeing as I've seen three positive pregnancy tests, I think I'm pretty good at interpreting them, and can help you if you're unsure if the test is positive or negative. In fact, if you use my bathroom and the test is positive, I can either be really happy with you and give you enthusiastic congratulations, or give you a paper bag if you start hyperventilating and rub your back while you cry. I'm really good at both.

When you're here, you can see two babies at different stages of development (my friend and her three month old baby live with me) so that you can sort of see what you're in for and how messy your house will get after your baby is born. I can also give you a list of the best pregnancy books to read, and which ones to avoid. I can also give you a list of good care providers to see during your pregnancy. Trust me, the drug store won't be nearly this nice to you.

Email and we can set up a time for you to come by. [/DIV]