What did you buy recently?

Started by Lise, Sep 02 08 05:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Chapters, Lil Me.  They sell pretty journals there.  Mine is green with a sparkly tree and pretty butterflies. :)

Well, I saw a GIRL taller than SD!  And she was blonde.  (not a joke...she was at the skytrain)

Michel

purelife

And I also saw a TALL policeman about 7ft.  HOLY GIGANTICMOSES!  

Michel

Sportsdude

I manage fine, thank you. lol

really somebody taller then me? Sweet a once in a lifetime chance to feel small! woot woot

Nah the solution Michel is that wee tall people date wee average sized people thus creating kids around 5'10-6ft. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

I have to duck in and to get out, but a mini cooper just fits me fine. Its hard for me to sit in the rows in a normal leg position, I either have to bend the knees outward and cross my ankles or sit facing the aisle. Same with public buses and airplanes.

I have a football player in one of my classes. I think I'm the biggest person on campus in terms of a height to weight ratio. Nobody on the basketball or football team comes close to me unfortunately. :(

Sportsdude

I dunno, I hope my kids are shorter then me, the doctor always would freak me out when he said I was only in the 90th percentile in height. I wasn't 'off the charts'.

Michel

purelife

Dinner was bacon-wrapped steak with caesar salad.  yumee!  

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
I doubt it's genetic, but as I don't know your parents, I can't tell. For that hormone overconsumption thanks to industrial food however, it is a well documented fact in USA for the people of your generation and younger.  

6'2 and 5'10
grandparents 5'2 and 5'6 height skips a generation here, great uncle was 6'4.
grandparents 5'6 (i think) and 6'3, uncle is my height.

doc said I was going to be 6'3 and skin and bones.
that guy was funny.

Van

I just hope the health clubs around the Vancouver area will have enough weight for you!

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

haha. I'm not a weight lifting fan, but they do.  

|