Started by Lise, Sep 02 08 05:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

Sportsdude

lol. Michel.

Going to Costco tomorrow.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Our place sure is shaping up.  Now, it's only his room that has to be organized.  

MrPL HEARTS his hand-crafted oak night stand....but it doesn't match with any of our furniture/paintings in our bdrm......*sigh*

ADD:  Oh, I also purchased Egyptian cotton sheets, 410 tc, ivory color.  LOVE EM!  I had to spoil myself.

GORDY GAMBINO

DIAMOND EARRINGS     1 X CT. EACH!

LADIES ROLEX 18CT ROSE AND YELLOW GOLD WATCH SET WITH DIAMONDS

LADIES 18 CT YELLOW GOLD WATCH

AND IM SHOPPING FOR AN ENGAGEMENT RING OF 2 CTS OF MORE
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Lise

Really Gordy? When are you getting hitched?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

GORDY GAMBINO

we are not really sure. our only prob is we live in 2 different countries and have to sort that out first.im not putting any time barriers on it.
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Lise

When two ppl love one another, distance shouldn't matter. I hope it all works out for you, Gordy.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

GORDY GAMBINO

Lise wrote:
 When two ppl love one another, distance shouldn't matter. I hope it all works out for you, Gordy.

Thanx Lise. Thats what we keep saying to one another. Hopefully this month!!! We are working on it at least we have the money to do what we want.

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Lil Me

I managed to avoid buying an expensive musical instrument!  Woohoo.
 Heckyl needs the next size of violin.  Rented one at Tom Lee for $11/mo.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Went to Costco, we need another freezer.
We saw one lady with 8 4L Milk bottles. What is she doing with all that milk? lol

ADD: Oh.... and I bought..... paprika.

Paprika Time!
[img style="width: 448px; height: 336px;" src="http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2265/2407577241_f725058cab_b.jpg[/img]

Lil Me

One of those big Costco bottles of paprika?  Don't spill any.....You will dye your laundry red!!

A lot of corner store and mom&pop restaurant owners buy milk at Costco.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Actually I bought the paprika at T&T in Richmond. I've been there a lot now, bought Dragon Fruit, Guava, steam chicken bun, rice rolls, Aloe Vera which is a Chinese pop drink apparently and peaches.

Lise

T & T rules, man! I love the place especially the cooked food section. I wouldn't touch the cold deli (stomach poisioning both times!) but everything else is yum.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

This T&T is the one in Richmond that doesn't say explicitly that it is a T&T. Only on the receipt. lol

Roommates almost bought a turtle to cook, I'll never look at a turtle the same way again. lol

Lil Me

I don't wear flip-flops to T&T.
 Someone always runs over my foot with a shopping cart.  
 Oh wait...did I say that out loud?

|