What did you buy recently?

Started by Lise, Sep 02 08 05:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Right, let's hear it. Whatcha bought recently?

Baby doll

Kid's socks and shoes

Books for the kids

A t-shirt from Zellers with the Olympics Beijing 2008 on it. (hey, it was only $13.00!)  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

A lot of gas to cruise around Washington State for a few days. Concert, biking, driving.

It was worth it though.

Beautiful place!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

I'm about to go spend a small fortune on school supplies and gym shoes.  Wish me luck.

Fortunately, I have boys...who don't require a new "back to school" wardrobe.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Brit_Guy

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"]120mm pc fan- £8.99 (about $17.00CAD)

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"]250 GB External hard drive – £43.98 (About $83.80CAD)

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"]Keyboard- £12.90 (about $24.60CAD)

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p] [/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"]When I got the keyboard home it had three `G' keys, and two `O' Keys, lol.

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"][o:p] [/o:p]

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0cm 0cm 0pt"][o:p] [/o:p]

Sportsdude

clothes hamper from IKEA
ice cube tray that makes little ice cubes out of stars and beer bottles - IKEA
Filing Cabinet storage container- Zellers
Binders- Zellers
History of Modern Art
Treffpunkt Deutsch
The Canadian Regime
Expressionist-  edited Mel Gordon
Die schönsten Erzählungen- Kafka
Great German Short Stories-  edited Evan Bates
The Tortoises- Veza Canetti
Job- Joseph Roth
Selected Stories- edited by Robert Walser
Alarm Clock- Zellers
An electric hot kettle for boiling water- Zellers
A Laundry card so I can do laundry (I guess coin operated machines do not exist anymore)

then there's another german novel but it hasn't arrived yet. I wish I could take more German Literature classes but they only offer 2. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

JJ

Sportsdude wrote:
A Laundry card so I can do laundry (I guess coin operated machines do not exist anymore)

I think you'll find that laundry card easier to use then hunting of coins.

49er

just purchased a house on a short sale......sorry to say I benefited from someone else misery, a family who was having difficulty making monthly mortgage payments.  Convinced myself I was helping the family out before bank foreclosure.

Lise

B'day cards from good ole Dollarama.

Eggplants.

Smallish looking cucumber.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

^^^
 Might be more effective if you shave with blades instead of suckers.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Went to WalMart to buy school supplies and a backpack.  Still have a few more items to buy.  

Michel

Lil Me

Do you need to wear your Skeptic Cat glasses to shave?  Or can you shave blindly?  

Michel

Lil Me

Just in case your blind shaving gets out of hand.
 Teach the cat to phone 911 and apply pressure to a wound.

|