|||no more FU**in around, action is needed, use anger, Revolt|||

Started by ProjectoR kiDD, Aug 29 08 04:12

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectoR kiDD

[table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td style="padding: 0pt 3px;"][div class="commentText"]                        blak bird on 2012:

my plan s to go to the lake and get stoned, and sit and wait another 10 years, before this stupidest humanity of ALL time, wakes up and realizes its US who change the world and not some stupid illuminati planned date in the future...

FFS wake the f*ck up rejects

"youre astral and dimensional worlds, planets, and homes have been stripped from you, all beings have been trapped onto one planet, to be ruled as slaves, in 3 dimensions( a prison reality noone even realizes)
the reality is programmed and not real. Sex, love, pain, fear are all programmed feelings, and lack that sense of reality...
we are at 99.99% complete takeover...
mission: to overthrow this weakness of power and control that hides in shadows... to re-access the hidden technology to cure all disease and obtain our higher astral/dimensional abilities up to at least 5dimensions (pyramid times)
To find the tonnes of 24k gold, and turn it into gold powder (19.47)
and most importantly to shut off this computer world, and have access to our galaxies and home worlds back...

I'll wait to more weeks to see if certain chosen beings will step up, and go ALL or NONE for the final revolution of existence...

by then i'll know if i journey alone, one man (without a girl by his side) to take on this weakness that hides, and acts tough...

final journey: the final party will be battered with misfortune, disease, rough times, as i beleive thats a fail safe for this reality..if a person dares to go against the reality, a program will set in and make destructive changes to that being, as it has happened to me and other prophets before...

the computer known as TIME, will continue to eat away at youre imaginary flesh, and you will die old, and youre innocent spirit will be recycled like toilet paper...

SO! ask yourselves, do you want to die old and misarable, OR! will you fight for freedom ALL or NOTHING, for true PARADISE.
sorry this is the last.
Nirvana is true peace.
alpha to omega
1-9
All=onE                    [/div]                [/td]                [td class="quoteRightElement"]                    [img class="quoteRightImg" src="http://apps.rockyou.com/images/facebook/apps/superwall/icons/quote_right.gif[/img]                [/td]             [/tr]          [/tbody][/table] [div style="border: 0px solid rgb(204, 204, 204); padding: 0px;"][img]http://img283.rockyou.com/imagehost/12/12868/12868682/12868682_027d93231220047879_m.jpg" width="428"][/div]