Daiso

Started by P.C., Aug 26 08 07:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
Oh be warned, PC! You will end up with so much stupid junk you wouldn't know what to do with them. Seriously. You go there and think, 'oh wow, I can use this' and then $100 later, you'll end up with 'why did I buy them? I don't know what to do with them!' mentality.

I agree. I like the Richmond one better because there's a lot more variety.

There's a Daiso in Bellingham Mall, Seattle. It's such a rip-off. Nothing there is cheap... I mean for a $2 store.

ha ha

sounds like buying stuff for a college dorm.
walked in the room today, roommate goes "I got a free tv!" haha

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lise

Meh. Those cheap stuff at Daiso don't last very long.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Here's a totally random thought....but Daiso... or "Dai So" actually means daughter-in-law..or sister-in-law in Cantonese?

Yoohoo 49er!!!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

lol.  I don't think Lise has a sister in law.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Go do your detective work.
 Do you need to take DNA samples?

Michel

Lil Me

Apparently it's just a UV light.
 I've heard that if everyone had one, they wouldn't ever...EVER sleep in a hotel room again.

Michel