||You are truth, if you knwo how use yourSELF||

Started by ProjectoR kiDD, Aug 23 08 05:16

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectoR kiDD

All truth exists in the SELF of all beings which collectivly create the GOD force...
there is no such thing as an outside god to worship, anything of this nature is the false god(devil worship), which the majority of the world prays too...(loL)

The Katch:

since the PORTAL opened from the dream realm(afterlife) to the physical realm(3d hell) we  have come to know that....There is no freakin heaven after death, its just another dream, lacking the physical body (duh)...

beings have lived many past lives, WE are the history, we fought the wars, and died...only to be recycled as spirits, and back to physical bodies...

meaning...we were there at true creation, and are still here now...
PS* genesis creation wasnt true creation, that was the false god creating a holographic world to enslave all the universe onto a single planet (earth) tob e ruled under one rular...the false devil god, that everyone just so happens to love and pray to blindly...

so since spirits and flesh are recycled, its true that the legend of atlantis prophesy was correct, that all alien, cosmic, beings, will decend(drop) onto earth.....meaning***** there is nothing left out there, no saviors, no aliens coming to help, just US me and you reading this....thats all...

MISSION: bridge physical earth, with the dimensional afterlife, to birth paradise, and thus get back our access to our galaxies and stars...

thus eliminating death/birth as the crossover to 2 half ass worlds...
the matrix prophesy was wrong...
having both worlds merge as one, would unlock our god(self) abilities to travel across stars and live our fantasies....

%i could really use you to complete this mission cause i can't give birth...
no one else cares anyway i'll journey alone if i have to...

Revolution paradise
Infinity evolution

1-9
A-()  

ProjectoR kiDD

|||GameoFeartH2008|||>>>load game. all lifeforms have decended onto earth for the final showdown...we WONT sit around...btw where the fukk are you? A 2 Ω
for all i know it could be 2 ways: all this oct 14th  FIRst Contact,even 2012 stuff is phony to get ppl to wait around for those dates....the idea that this whole realm is a computer program, and that an allignment in a computer program is set for 2012, that would make NO progress whatsoever for a humanity enslaved by a program....the computer would just keep adding numbers to the date, if nothing happens then you will know something is wrong with this reality..

other way: that this reality is partial real, and an allignment will happen causeing earth changes and the fall of systems and control, bringing us to new levels.....

keep in mind if NOTHING happens at all, that is the biggest problem, that would mean life goes on enslaved covertly and forever, non changing, and not evolving to the next dimensions, and you will know human rebellion is needed, and i would be leading it from vancity the BEAST, the bcentre of covert control...
and a third point is that some beleive 2012 is 2008, wich would mean ALL humans have some thinking to do, action, and risk will be  needed
All or none you choose...

whoreahahhahaaa

revolt 2008
alpha 2 omega
all=one

WTF???

ProjectoR kiDD wrote:
keep in mind if NOTHING happens at all, that is the biggest problem, that would mean life goes on enslaved covertly and forever, non changing, and not evolving to the next dimensions,

yeah, i hate it when that happens

ProjectoR kiDD

its evident humanity is weak, and scared....
take 911 for example... ppl started hearing it was done by elite corrupt organizations....

yet after a few years it was forgotton, and ppl went back to work for them (lol)

its obvious we need more anger and rebellion against these controllers...

we need to act in groups, and even use force against these weaklings