Cars are way too big these days

Started by Sportsdude, Aug 21 08 12:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

It's a Chinese mall beside Metrotown. I never parked there unless I have to. Better to just park across at Save-On Foods and walk over. The parking at Crystal Mall requires you to actually bend your car into S-shapes in order to turn corners.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I know about the mall  (had my first bubble tea experience there), I just don't remember seeing a parking lot. lol

I liked Crystal Mall over Metrotown.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Yeah, Metro town is stupid busy. Why would I shop at a place that just makes me angry and hate the world?!

I spend more time looking for a parking spot than actual shopping.

Malls are evil! Ha!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

Totally agree Van. Malls would be better if they didn't have a roof on them, in my opinion. At least I'd be able to breathe and it wouldn't be so noisy.  

Van

You bet!

I do most of my shopping at bike shops, snow shops, or MEC. MEC is the closest thing to a mall I can handle.

But I do trek into a mall about once a year to get dressier clothes for my meetings.    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

I like street side shopping, if I have to get something. It's more humanistic, malls are these unemotional windowless structures with miles of parking lots, that give off the feeling of a prison that is void of life and joy. They're the closest we'll ever get to recreating a black hole. haha

[table border="0" cellpadding="3" width="100%"][tbody][tr][tr][td align="right" valign="top"]
[/td][/tr][/tr][/tbody][/table]  

Van

Lise @ Work

Hey, don't be dissing the malls!!! I love malls. Wonderful, exciting... you're like Indiana Jones going on a hunt for the lost city of pearls or clothes. I enjoy window shopping when there's not many folks around.

I know a secret parking spot at Metrotown that's quiet and close to the entrance. I'd tell you, Van but then I'd have to kill ya.

Michel

Van

haha! Yes, well, I don't like most of the clothes in the malls anyways. I can find way better quality shirts at a friend's bike shop. Malls are work.

It is something I have to do once a year, like a chore. I guess I really don't have to, but there is a men's clothing store that I have been loyal to.

To be honest, I would rather go to the dentist and get my teeth scraped.

Michel

purelife

Van wrote:
Yeah, Metro town is stupid busy. Why would I shop at a place that just makes me angry and hate the world?!

I spend more time looking for a parking spot than actual shopping.

Malls are evil! Ha![/DIV]
 I agree.  I don't mind the quiet malls like Lougheed Mall.  I go there to get my ring cleaned and visit H&M cuz that location is super quiet.  I prefer going to that mall after 7 when it's quiet...but hanging out at malls isn't my thing anymore.  I go in, get what I need, and out I go.

Metrotown!  Oh my what a freaking nightmare.  I HATE going there...avoid it at all costs.        

Michel

purelife

Oh, don't even tell me about that Stupidstore and T&T...

When I didn't have a car, I would go in there right after work to pick up a few grocery items...what a nightmare.  Hated going in there.  I am so thankful that I got a car and can do my own shopping at another Stupidstore location.

Michel

|