Cars are way too big these days

Started by Sportsdude, Aug 21 08 12:13

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

My cat thinks little pieces of paper are his own personal cat toys.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
 ahah walking in the aisle, trying to remember like in a movie what I wrote on that little piece of paper. Wondering if that piece of paper has been left on the couch, lost, forgottn on the bed when I changed pants or on the coffee table, while passing in front of the items I need, too focussed on thta peice of paer to pay attention to those. And at the end, realizing I forgot lots of thing and finding the piece of paper in my other pocket where I never put anything, being scare that I would forget about it.... Yeah that's my exciting typical weekend life... lol  

-------------------------

That sounds like when I try to find my wallet, cell phone or keys.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
Put them in your head, you just said you keep everything there Owl eyes.

[img style="WIDTH: 191px; HEIGHT: 144px" height=117 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/8.gif" width=191 border=0]

Michel

Sportsdude

hahaha. No my best moments are when I'm looking for my wallet and I search for 10 minutes ransacking a room or something, when it's in my pocket or right next to the computer. lol

When I take the car out of the garage and drive down the street, I panic thinking I didn't close the garage door, when I did. It's second nature to the point where I don't think about it, so 2 minutes later I go "did I close the garage door?"

Michel

purelife

Ya need more fish oil/omega.

Sportsdude

Michel wrote:
Pfff advanced old fartism at your age already ?  

Well just think about it, in a few years I'll get a birthday card from the AARP saying "HALF WAY THERE BUDDY!! ;) ;) ;)"
lol

Michel

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
Michel wrote:
Pfff advanced old fartism at your age already ?  

Well just think about it, in a few years I'll get a birthday card from the AARP saying "HALF WAY THERE BUDDY!! ;) ;) ;)"
lol

I KNEW IT!  SD is really an old foggie.  That explains a lot!

|