Cars are way too big these days

Started by Sportsdude, Aug 21 08 12:13

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

And some lanes are so dangerously narrow..... example would be Patullo Bridge.

Michel

purelife

Parking lot at Richmond Mall (where the large Daiso is at), has terrible parking layout.  There isn't a lot of space to back out your car and the space is so narrow and there are too many columns.  

Michel

purelife

Doesn't TO/ON also have wider highways and more lanes?  

Michel

Sportsdude

I always parked in the compact spot with the Bonneville. lol

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

ADD: If it wasn't for parking, I'd be a much better driver :)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I only past my driver's licence test because I aced parallel parking. he he  

P.C.

Has anyone ever put one of these on your car Lil Me.  (You can purchase these bumper stickers.)

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Lise

Yes, agreed! Too big, too loud and built too cheap. Talking about stupid parking spots - worst ever would have to be Crystal Mall parking. Ugh!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Crystal Mall has parking? Where exactly? Or is it that little parking lot next to Metrotown?  

|