Tainted Meat by Maple Leaf Foods

Started by Lise, Aug 21 08 09:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Ah so Quebec is just like Canada without English. ok.
I just figured you'd relate more with France then Grey's Anatomy.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

I like the Canadian stuff, so that must make me boring.

Michel

Sportsdude

Oh okay, I also think there's a little bit of the 'it's from the u.s. so we must like it or watch it going on.' Like when there's only one type of gravy for your mash potatoes in the cafeteria line.

Michel

Sportsdude

ah okay. I heard the french people doing the translations for the Simpson's are really funny.

One show I never understand on RC is the political talk show/make fun of show done in 3-d. It's on all the time when I'm flipping through the stations.

Michel

Sportsdude

Ah I knew it was satire, I just never knew the name of the show. *secretly wishes for english subtitles*

Lise

At one point in this journey, I thought it was talking about meat that make people sick. I guess I was wrong.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

P.C.

What is tained meat anyway. [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lol I never noticed the spelling error.  

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
 What is tained meat anyway. [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0][/DIV]
 .....[FONT color=#0000ff]The opposite of con-tained meat?[/FONT]
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|