Disrespect of me

Started by Adamned Oldfraud, Aug 16 08 11:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamned Oldfraud

I have been insulted on DV This is outrageous, and of course I will be taking the appropriate steps to see that this gross misuse of my name will not go unredressed.

Just a heads up to the DS mods. Be apprised that some fool may show up here to make light of me. I want you all working overtime to deflect any calumny that may come my way, so govern yourselves accordingly.

Sincerely,

Adamned Oldfraud.  

Adam_Fulford

I haven't had anything to do with DV for years.  I've been minding my own business, yet some fixated turd is now posting crap on dv in my name, and now is trying to pollute this forum with it.    

Lise

Adam, consider it a form of flattery. They still remember you.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Sounds like time for a Poison song.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Adam_Fulford

I can't say I feel flattered, Lise.  It is strange that someone would sacrifice time and creative energy towards pretending to be me.  I can't imagine a more foolish waste of time. This means that years later, someone has some imaginary notion of me permanently etched in their brain cells, and sacrifices irretrievable time and energy in writing posts pretending to be me.  It is a silly joke that would be lost on most readers and of no discernable benefit to whoever is writing it.