Superstar 66*****, are you there? =D

Started by Woa, Mar 23 06 04:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Gretta

[span style="font-family: Verdana;"]Wow, I [/span][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0); font-family: Verdana;"]LOVE[/span][span style="font-family: Verdana;"] Basement Jaxx, which cds have you guys got?[/span]  

superstar 66 *****

I have Kiss Kash, Rooty and Remedy Gretta and too add your name on my Basement Jaxx forum.  

Woa

[font style="font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 128, 255);" size="5"]Hey Superstar 66*****, I will just call you Superstar now because you don't need to change your name here because DS is cool, I will never go back to DV because there are only bad people there, you should do the same Superstar. I have to go now is because I got stuff to do but I will talk to you soon ok Superstar? It was really good talking to you I hope we can chat more later and I will get more Basement Jaxx songs, please take care of our Basement Jaxx thread ok? So I see you later Superstar.[/font][img style="width: 29px; height: 29px;" src="http://messenger.msn.com/MMM2005-10-25_17.33/Resource/emoticons/teeth_smile.gif"]

Superstar 66*****

superstar 66*****

Tna fan I was wondering do you like Tna wrestling is because your name is Tna fan so didn't know if you were a Tna fan or not. I like Tna wrestling I love it.

tna fan

Yup. tna, wrestling & lululemon

Trollio

I made a promise. I'm going to keep it. But this thread is asking for it.

one must be intelligent to get intelligent answers.
— bebu

Superstar 66*****

I love Tna Wrestling. I love Wrestling Tna fan. I like WWE Raw, WWE Smackdown and Tna Wrestling. We have something in common together Tna fan wow we both love Tna Wrestling and Wrestling.  

tna fan

tenkani

Thank you. I needed some cheering up.      

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.