Superstar 66*****, are you there? =D

Started by Woa, Mar 23 06 04:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Woa

Hello Superstar 66*****, we can chat in peace here!  

superstar 66*****

Hello Woa how are you doing.  

Woa

[span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"]Doing great! So where were we? :)[/span]  

Woa

I love Discover Seattle, I love this forum and too I will never leave this forum Superstar 66*****, you should do the same Superstar 66*****. What do you think? People on DV are mean, I like here better![img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/4lex/CONFIG%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg" alt=""][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/4lex/CONFIG%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg" alt=""][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/4lex/CONFIG%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg" alt=""]  

Superstar 66*****

It's cool I like it here too. I was wondering do you like Audio Bullys from Uk Woa.

Woa

No Superstar 66*****, I never heard of them, tell me more about them, I'm interested!  

Woa

I just realized that my favourite song by Basement Jaxx is Good Luck featuring Lisa Kekaula. Cool, very cool song, don't you think Superstar 66*****?  

Woa

You too can create more threads here Superstar 66*****, people here are cool I assure we will be well received here Superstar 66*****, so you can chat with more people whenever you want to!  

Superstar 66*****

Audio Bullys are an electronica group from the Uk. Formed in 2001 by Simon Franks and Tom Dinsdale in their hometown of Kingston-upon-Thames. Listen to these Audio Bullys songs

1. Snake                   10. Shot You Down

2. 100 Million           11. Generation

3. Way Too Long    12. Break Down The Doors

4. We Don't Care

5. Face In A Cloud

6. The Snow

7. I Go To Your House

8.Hit The Ceiling

9.Ego War             Im a really big fan of Audio Bullys Woa.      

superstar 66*****

I like Good Luck do you know Basement Jaxx Woa just wondering.  

Woa

[font style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 128, 255);" size="5"][span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"]Wow, that's really cool, it's nice to see you sharing your music knowledge with us Superstar 66*****.[/span][/font]  

Woa

[font style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 127, 64);" size="5"][span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"]A little Superstar 66*****, I just download Good Lucky by Basement Jaxx, very good song. I like this forum better, we have more fonts here. :)[/span][/font]  

Woa

[font style="color: rgb(64, 160, 255);" size="5"][span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-weight: bold;"]Should I create a thread called "Basement Jaxx fans" or will you do that? I think you should do that is because you're a huge fan of Basement Jaxx.[/span][/font]  

Superstar 66******

I create a Basement Jaxx forum Woa.

Woa

[font style="font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 128, 255);" size="5"]Great so more people can chat with you about Basement Jaxx, the fans will post in Basement Jaxx fans thread is because they are fans Superstar 66*****, I posted there already because I'm becoming a fan of Basement Jaxx.[/font]