HELLO SEATTLE!!!

Started by Sportsdude, Mar 23 06 02:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Yeah! in 12hrs I will be flying to Coffeetown, USA.

[img height=550 src="http://sunsite.tus.ac.jp/multimed/pics/cities/seattle.gif" width=413]

[img height=550 src="http://kariutz.100megsfree5.com/starbucks.jpg" width=345]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Yaaaay, sportsdude.  You must be bouncing off the walls with excitement.

How long will you be there ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

CK

Good luck with the move. Its hard to believe Seattle and Missouri are in the same country!

soapbox

are you coming up to vancouver?    

Sportsdude

I'm there til tuesday. Going to look at this university. Hope they like me. Hope I get in. If not its not the end of the world but god I want to get out of here!

P.C.

Wow.....a quick trip.  Well, the BEST OF LUCK to you, sportsdude  What time do you leave tomorrow ????

P.C.

I must hit the hay, sportsdude......up at 5 for my 'new' job.  Want to look bright eyed and alert...LOL

Sending some lucky karma your way !!!![img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c014.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

Get up at 4 plane leaves at 6am ct 4pt.  

CK

Good luck to both of you. sports, Seattle rocks! You'll love it.

CK

[SPAN class=huge][FONT face=Verdana size=5]I wanted to move to Seattle, sell my ass, and be a punk rocker, but I was too afraid.[/FONT][/SPAN]
[SPAN class=bodybold][FONT face=Verdana size=2]Kurt Cobain[/FONT][/SPAN]

Sportsdude

I realised I wasn't in the midwest when going down I-5 I saw graffiti that said '9/11 a hoax?'.  I love this place. So many trees and the water is blue. omg, omg, blue water!

P.C.

Hi sportsdude !!!!!!!!  Glad I peeked in here before I went off to bed.  How's it going.  You sound like you're having a good time.  Do tell !!!!!

Sportsdude

Oh yes I'm having a great time. Got to see Tacoma boo UPS boo. Biggest hills I've ever seen in my life. I like it here. I was a little underdressed this morning but other than that this place is somewhat sureal.  Finally got to see Mt. Rainer today, wow.  Love the weather. (Its just like florida when it rains so I don't get this it rains all day crap, imo. Rains for a couple mins then stops exactly like florida.)

I like the school and people. Still cannot get over the trees. So many trees. Gosh, and I'm a pretty cultured person seen everything east, seen differnt cultures but this area is just, how can I put this, differnt then anything I've seen.  And on the plus side I have the same views as a lot of people and I thought I was pretty liberal Evergreen University in Olympia from what I've heard is hippie u.s.a where smoking pot is required to get in.

I've only been here for 2 days and I already love the place.

kitten

I'm so glad to see you are enjoying your visit to the west coast.  It is always an adventure to go someplace new.  Hope you can get into a college you like.  Best of luck to you.  By the way, it actually does rain a fair amount at this time of year.  That's why we have all the greenery instead of snow.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

Its not as bad as you make it out to be though. I equate the weather to florida, where it rains everyday there but only in little phases. Yes it rains everyday but its not raining in buckets with thunder and hail and tornadoes like the midwest. I looking outside and its not sunny, true but its very bright outside.