Fakery at the Beijing Olympic Opening Ceremony

Started by Lise @ Work, Aug 12 08 07:24

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

They did? I thought they said 56 kids of each ethnic group, then again 1L of Miller Light and 2 bottles of Löwenbräu... lol hilarious night

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Ah, I knew something was up, didn't seem right. cute kids though, oh wait I must be defending China now with there each kid has to look good. lol

P.C.

I think it has become clear, that we'd better come clean right now before our reputation is irreparably tarnished.  

THIS is not a man.  THIS is a representation of a man.  This representation of a man is representative of only a small portion of Canadians.  

P.C.

I feel better already for exposing the truth.  

P.C.

I keep hoping and hoping that we are not put in the position of having to use snow machines to properly dress our snow clad mountains.  That would just be wrong.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c022.gif" border=0]

P.C.

Pure fakery.  We are frauds.  

I feel shame.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]

Van

Darnit! All this time I thought this thread was about a bakery at the olympics...I could really use a bagel right now.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Michel wrote:
I doubt, there's snow even in summer in some mountains here. Maybe add more snow, just another fraud lol  
  Whistler is weird. Some years it snows too much. Other years it rains all winter.

Oh please ph please let there be snow....the world won't respect us if there is not!!

*drops to knees in prayer*
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Michel wrote:
lol I didn't knew it could have year without snow in Whistler.  
  Or snow...then rain...snow...then rain....

Most years are pretty awesome though.

P.C.

Darnit! All this time I thought this thread was about a bakery at the olympics...I could really use a bagel right now.

LOL.  I wonder if the newspaper could get away with retracting their story, with an apology for their careless typo and any misunderstanding it may have caused.

[img style="WIDTH: 536px; HEIGHT: 351px" height=545 src="http://www.westfieldsfarm.com/images/files/Opening%20WHague%20inside%20shop1.jpg" width=812][/DIV]

Sportsdude

Ah well it didn't snow in Tofino either, all the snow was fake. I don't remember journalists complaining about that. lol  

|