Started by Chief Wakanakan, Aug 10 08 01:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

Gopher

Sorry, I've just dropped it.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Sportsdude

I really really liked Crow Agency, so beautiful.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Chief Sitting Bull

The reason you cannot find The Swaysons on this so called Google is because when the white man offered them a reservation the Swaysons simply said no and said they in time would unite thier blood brothers and fight for what is rightfully theirs, if they were to take it..  The white man then wiped them from the records of Indian tribes so nobody would know of them.  I took an oath to help my Indian brothers and it is time for myself to take the flight of the eagle and find the strength of a bear and join Chief Wankanakan in his fight.

Sure

The real sign

TehBorken

Chief Sitting Bullshit wrote:
The reason you cannot find The Swaysons on this so called Google is because when the white man offered them a reservation the Swaysons simply said no

Well, that was pretty stupid, don't ya think? The Swaysons weren't the brightest bulbs on the tree, were they?

and said they in time would unite thier blood brothers and fight for what is rightfully theirs

I see. And how's that workin' out for ya?

The white man then wiped them from the records of Indian tribes so nobody would know of them.  

Looks like they succeeded-  even teh Google can't find them!

I took an oath to help my Indian brothers and it is time for myself to take the flight of the eagle and find the strength of a bear and join Chief Wankanakan in his fight.

Was your oath something like "I'll like, you know, help my Indian brothers and ummm, take the flight of the [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]horse [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]butterfly[/span]  eagle and stuff, and ummm find the strength of a [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]dog[/span]  [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"][/span][span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]a goat[/span]  a bear and join a random bozo in his fight[/span]"? Cuz that would be a [span style="text-decoration: underline;"]really[/span] cool oath.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Richard wrote:
Michel wrote:
I tell you, you find them at the frozen TV dinner alley at your local supermarket.
Actually that's Swanson, not Swayson.

--w-h-o-o-s-h---
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Chief Wakanakan

Greetings,

I want to thank those of you who have wrote your elected officals. I have high hopes that my people will get back what is rightfully theirs! It is people like you, who are truely a blessing. If I could, I would personally travel and shake the hand of every person who wrote in to their senator and representative. People like you, make it a better world for all of us. White, black, or native!

Thanks

Cheif Wakanakan

Swayson Tribe
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

Gopher

Thank you for your acknowledgement of our endeavours.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Chief Sitting Bull

I'm touched by the words of Wakanakan.  Putting his conflict off to thank the people who wrote to these officials.  This is truly a great man.  You can not be better than this man except if you are this one...  Tecumseh

|