I Want My LAND!

Started by Chief Wakanakan, Aug 10 08 01:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Chief Wakanakan

Good Day,

I am Chief Wakanakan of the Swayson Tribe.

I am here to ask for your help in getting my peoples land back. Please reply and I will let you know how to join the good fight against the white man who raped my tribe of their land.

Chief Wakanakan

Swayson Tribe
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

Richard

"the good fight against the white man"?  Sounds like racism to me.

Sawdust

Hey Chief,

It's been a while, how's it going?
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Chief Wakanakan

Richard wrote:
 "the good fight against the white man"?  Sounds like racism to me.[/DIV]
 Sir, racism was when your people brought disease over here and whiped my people out!

Chief Wakanakan

Swayson Tribe[/DIV]
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

Chief sitting Bull

I agree with you chief.  Good points. I am not one big on fighting but I back you one hundred percent.

Chief FullaBull

I want a free ride too. Because of what a bunch of dead white men did hundreds and hundreds of years ago I deserve free cash, beer, and strippers.

Van

I Want My MTV!

~ Dire Straights  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I want it all.....and I want it now.

Queen
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Chief Wakanakan

Greetings,

I am writing to inform you that we have a case coming up very soon in which we will hopefully be on the winning side. If we win, we could get up to 45 acres of our land back. This is great but it is not enough. We need to fight the white man. I urge all Native Americans to write to the Government and ask for ALL of us to get back what is rightfully ours.

Thank you

[A title="View the profile of Chief Wakanakan" href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=172"][FONT color=#000000]Chief Wakanakan[/FONT][/A]

Swayson Tribe
Chief Wakanakan
Swayson Tribe

P.C.

If you'll pardon my ignorance Chief......how come there is zero information on the Swayson tribe ?

I think someone asked you this a long time ago.....but you didn't answer.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

I've hunted for it too. Please let us know so that we can avail ourselves of some opportunity to help you.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Chief Sitting Bull

I agree with the good chief.  We Native Americans must uniteand fight.  

Twisted Sister

[FONT size=7]I WANNA ROCK!! [/FONT]

Chief Sitting Bull

Good for you.  I hope that rock is to strike down the white man.