Perseids

Started by Michel, Aug 09 08 01:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

Sportsdude

Yup it was in the winter, but its more famous for those dudes who wanted to hitch a ride on it off to meet the aliens or something.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

I didn't see anything either Michel.  It seems that I was more interested in viewing the back of my eyelids.  Plus it was a wee bit overcast in the 2 foot square patch of sky that I can see from my balcony.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Chicklet

Well, we drove out to Aldergrove, found a dark field and saw very little.  Maybe a dozen or so.  Oh well, it's still a night I'll always remember.  
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Michel

Chicklet

Yep.  We got out there around 12:00 and waited for  just over a half  an hour.    
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Michel

Sportsdude

I saw a bat too! lol flew right by my car, thought I was going to turn into batman if it went after me.  

Chicklet

Michel

Chicklet

Those be fightin' words I think.  

P.C.

I'm always sweeping up bat poo off the balcony.  [img onclick="selecte('rolleyes.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/rolleyes.gif" border=0]

Good thing I like the little buggers.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

bwhaha. I've always seen myself more as Clark Kent.