Go Olympics!

Started by Sportsdude, Aug 07 08 08:56

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

LOL!

My theory is, "Play sports and games your own self, before indenting your ass shape on the couch all weekend watching olympics"

The healthier people are, the less drain on the health care system.

AND parents! Stop taking your kids to the doc everytime they have a sniffle!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

"Research has shown that having sex three times a week over the course of a year    burns about the same number of calories as running 120 kilometres."

[a href="http://ca.lifestyle.yahoo.com/family-relationships/articles/archive/50plus/18112"]http://ca.lifestyle.yahoo.com/family-relationships/articles/archive/50plus/18112[/a]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

^ does that include sex with ones self....hee hee!

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

the equivalent of 120 km PER YEAR not per week.
 I think peeps need to do more exercise.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

On average how many people run 120km a year? very few. lol  

P.C.

That's only .3km a day.  I put on at least that much running to the bathroom sometimes.  

Running has got to be THE most unenjoyable excersise there is.  I'd rather do stairs, swimming, rowing, aerobics, weights......ANYTHING but running.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I discovered this year I can run, on really soft dirt surfaces. I last about 3 minutes on concrete.

.3km that's probably more per day then the average car dependent commuter.
Think about it,walk to your car, then drive. Walk to your office, sit all day. Then walk to your car your car, then drive. Then when you get home walk to the couch, walk to the fridge, walk back to the couch, walk to the bedroom, sleep. then repeat for the next day.

|