Today we will know if the Kokanee Ranger lives or dies

Started by Sportsdude, Aug 05 08 05:45

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Just checked the tally, the die vote is ahead by 400 votes.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

So what happened?

Did the Ranger live or die?

Is Kokanee still in a blue can?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

purelife

Me neither, Michel.  I think the Kokanee Ranger likes to drink lots of Kokanee and lives in the park in a can.

P.C.

I join the ranks of the confused as well.  I have no idea what this is about.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Michel wrote:
Still don't know what we're talking about here, lol hope nobody will revoke my BC citizenship  
  Nah. Kokanee just pretends to be from BC. Kokanee is owned by Labatt, in turn owned by Inbev from Belguim.

LOL!

Just a note. Drove through the east side of Osoyoos recently and there is a statue of a Sasquatch by a condo development. Someone put a 24 pack box of Kokanee beer in the arm of it. Guess they should have seen that coming.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

It was the east side of Osoyoos up the switchback hill.

Weird? There was all these animal statues for every street of the development. A bear, eagle, cougar, etc., then a Sasquatch?

I don't think he lives in Osoyoos. Too hot for the feller!  

Van

Michel wrote:
Oh I saw those statues. I know what you're talking about, on road number 3.  
  Yep. Those ones.

|