Today we will know if the Kokanee Ranger lives or dies

Started by Sportsdude, Aug 05 08 05:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

Hmm I'll ask my friend from Port Hardy which Hardian went to the NHL. I know Willie Mitchell is from Port McNeil, you can't miss that huge sign. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Well its right under the sign. lol
Willie's Lil Me's favourite Canuck player now, I think.
You might of seen him in town, he lives in Port McNeil during the summer.

He came up with the NJ Devils, so if you saw a pic of him in a red uniform then that would be the one.

Sportsdude

hahaha.

I swear I saw a sign saying home of some hockey player. Maybe it was Hardy, crap I can't remember.

Sportsdude

Did you know Port Hardy's streets make out a penis. I kid you not, the kids up there pointed it out on the map.  

Sportsdude

Well then you didn't go to the town's hot spot for night life then. lol
aka Corner Gas.

P.C.

That's a penis ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]                  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

The town itself is a circle, then the two streets that go out to the highway run in a straight line and meet at the same place. Hence it looks like a phallic symbol (according to the locals).

I said Corner Gas, because the main hang out is the main gas station in town at night. Don't want to say the name because I know everybody there and well its a small town.

Sportsdude

Hmm I'll ask my bud about it.  Hmm he says there were a lot of people in town, but he didn't think they were there for Pt. Hardy. lol Cape Scott, San Josef Bay or Prince Rupert.

|