Massages and Manicures etc

Started by P.C., Feb 23 09 08:33

Previous topic - Next topic

GAMBINO

I ALWAYS FANTASISED ABOUT GETTING A MASSAGE FROM P.C. THAT RESULTED IN A HAPPY ENDING.  ;)

DDD

She rather kill you 1st
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

my two cents

I like getting massages and looking through the face rest and admiring my therapists pretty toes.

She wears flip flops when she works on me.  

NSgirl

P.C. wrote:
 Complete ?  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/10.gif"] Um...what does this involve ?

Everyting but the privates! they are fantastic!

I have had hundreds of profeesional massages.I go all the time.

they get pretty expensive though,so that kind of sucks.

Always try to get a RMT [registered massage therapist] especially if your at all sore.

Not all spas use RMT some just use people trained in relaxation massage. they are o.k. but don't really know all the right spots to work if you have any kind of pain issues.

enjoy your massage, you may find you become addicted to them like I am.

P.C.

I never did say how it went.  I guess probably because it was the most disappointing experience.  Not what I was expecting at all.  I'd likely not do it again.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

P.C. wrote:
I never did say how it went.  I guess probably because it was the most disappointing experience.  Not what I was expecting at all.  I'd likely not do it again.  [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/11.gif"]  
     You need one from me ;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

NSgirl

P.C. wrote:
I never did say how it went.  I guess probably because it was the most disappointing experience.  Not what I was expecting at all.  I'd likely not do it again.  [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/11.gif"]  

Where did you go for your massage?  I hope one bad massage has not turned you off all together. You have to be comfortable with a stranger touching your body or you may be too tense to enjoy it and just relax.

for me I love them,and could have one every day if they weren't so expensive.

|