The "I Am Waiting" thread

Started by purelife, Jul 29 08 12:04

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Here, we talk about what you are currently waiting for.  

Here's mine:

I am waiting for my contact lenses to arrive.  It'll take two weeks, usual time is 3 days but they're backlogged.

Lil Me

I'm waiting for Mr LM to get back to YVR.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I am waiting for the end of August.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
I'm waiting for Mr LM to get back to YVR.

It felt like yesterday when you said he left from the YVR.  That was quick!  

Lil Me

Time flies!

I'm waiting for the rain to stop so the pool will re-open.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

I'm waiting for my ship to come in.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

*bursts into song* Waiting for a Girl Like You by Foreigner
 I've been waiting for a girl like you to come into my life  
 I've been waiting for a girl like you, your loving will survive  
 I've been waiting for someone new to make me feel alive  
 Yeah, waiting for a girl like you to come into my life

P.C.

I am waiting for it to be a little warmer, so I can sneak a pic of the baby birdies.  I don't want her to leave right now, because it's a little chilly today.  Sawdust took some pics last night, but they're a wee bit fuzzy.  THEY ARE SO CUTE !!!!!!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Richard

I am waiting for a username on discoveralltheworld.com.  Discover All The World registration is closed, and can only be requested by emailing the moderator.

purelife

I am also waiting to see the pics of the babies.  I bet they're the cuuuutest lil darlings ever!  

P.C.

This isn't a very good pic, purelife......so....I'm waiting til I can get some better ones.

[A id=thelink onclick="return fitsInWindow();"][img id=thepic title="Click to visit ImageShack for Image Hosting!" onclick=scaleImg() alt=img516/5318/img1032sy9.jpg src="http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/5318/img1032sy9.jpg"][/A]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Cute pic!

I am waiting for my books to arrive from Amazon. It's taking forever and I can't wait!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

purelife

awwwww.....that is such a cutey cute picture... that is absolutely remarkable....  thanks for sharing. :)  I love how life grows.    

Lil Me

Got Dan Kalla's new book from the library.  Then my mom started reading it, so I'm waiting to get it back.  Read...faster...mom...  

|