Life With The AmeryKanz Peoples

Started by TehBorken, Jul 22 08 04:36

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Nice black box... anyways any new amerikanisms to give to us Teh Broken

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

Ooops...Sorry TehBorken  

Perhaps if you allowed for a edit feature time limit per  poster TB  Ie  a edit feature that incorporates the option to edit one's  own posts up to as many as 15 minutes after that poster made his or her  last post, Thus poster poster can  go about correcting his or her  spelling, punctuation  and or other common errors  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

I agree Orik..........and if you start a topic and get no replies would be nice to be able to deleate it at any time
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

TehBorken

I believe that's turned on and you can do that if you want. I forget what the time limit is exactly.

Orik wrote:
Ooops...Sorry TehBorken  

Perhaps if you allowed for a edit feature time limit per  poster TB  Ie  a edit feature that incorporates the option to edit one's  own posts up to as many as 15 minutes after that poster made his or her  last post, Thus poster poster can  go about correcting his or her  spelling, punctuation  and or other common errors  

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

TehBorken

Orik wrote:
Nice black box... anyways any new amerikanisms to give to us Teh Broken

Yeah, a few things, but I've been way busy with stuff and haven't been able to find the time to sit down and do a proper write up.

Sakha did say something cute the other day...she came into the room looking around, sniffing the air, and said she "heard a smell". I told her it must have been a really loud smell. :)

Little Fish

LMAO ohh thats just to funny. way cute and far to funny. wipes tears from eyes... thanks for sharing that one.

P.C.

So cute TehBorken. Although I'm pretty sure I heard a smell a couple times before too.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

Sakha did say something cute the other day...she came into the room looking around, sniffing the air, and said she "heard a smell". I told her it must have been a really loud smell. :)

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]OK so I am out of the loop on who is who but I am thinking must be a little child?

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p] [/o:p]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]And LOL that was a good one

Orik

Sakha is Tehborkens wife and I believe she is Cambodian. English is her second language and  being new to the US. So, many things for Sakha are complete new experience, she tends to say or do some very amusing things.

Though perhaps a little embarrassing for her and Tehborken,  ESL people say some fairly amusing things...& some of the things tehbork has been so kind to share of her are very amusing and heart warming.

Today I asked a cashier what the Botticelli chocolates were on the shelf behind her.  The store clerks response was, they are diabetic chocolates and if your not diabetic. they have a laxative effect.

And I said...................................
[ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul][ul][li]
[/li][/ul]........... Well I am not laxative... and I have no need of a diabetic.......

sighs some times it just doesnt pay to speak out loud or to even go out on a Monday.

DDD

So who here are canadian and who are Americans and by that more where do you live than what passport you have but that does say something about a person also

Russ

DDD wrote:
<DIV>So who here are canadian, and who are Americans.. and by that more where do you live, than what passport you have. but that does say something about a person also</DIV>

Im sorry, but my head hurts after translating that.. lol. I had to add periods and commas then I gots it. Man am I easily confused.

Im Canadian and live in Vancouver.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

DDD

LOL....well no spell check here and trust me I need it

Orik

firefox add a dictionary add on and spell check away
\

DDD

will have to try firefox out

TehBorken

Orik wrote:
 Sakha is Tehborkens wife and I believe she is Cambodian. English is her second language and  being new to the US. So, many things for Sakha are complete new experience, she tends to say or do some very amusing things.

She is Cambodian, and English is her 4th language. And she does say a lot of cute stuff, lol.

Some pissy bitch was yelling and screaming at Sakha  in traffic because she had the nerve to be driving the speed limit instead of 20 over. She swerved around us and made some, uh, explicit hand gestures while she screamed at Sakha before zooming off. Sakha said, "She say bad word (at) me, but then she say I am number 1!"

Later I explained the finer points of American hand signals in traffic and what they mean. lol

|