Life With The AmeryKanz Peoples

Started by TehBorken, Jul 22 08 04:36

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Well it sounds like she is already driving better than you.=P

still lolling about the bad words and hand gestures.. TehBorken you might want to explain the English (British) two finger reverse peace sign and then perhaps the Italian thumb and front teeth and then the chin flick...

So many country's, so many ways to give some one the big FU. My all time favorite is the one I learned from some Chinese guys, it is one thumb under the index finger over the middle and stuck out... looks like the got your nose trick but it sure as heck doesn't mean got your nose... Sakha may possibly know this one already.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

TehBorken

Orik wrote:
still lolling about the bad words and hand gestures.. TehBorken you might want to explain the English (British) two finger reverse peace sign and then perhaps the Italian thumb and front teeth and then the chin flick...

I've told her someone bothers her in traffic, to just hold up her shiny new gun where they can see it.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Orik

ahahahahaha wicked.. I hope you got her lessons and a permit to carry while you were at it. It is no good having a gun if you are to afraid to use it, or worse you do not know how to aim it and hit what you are firing at...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

TehBorken

Orik wrote:
ahahahahaha wicked.. I hope you got her lessons and a permit to carry while you were at it. It is no good having a gun if you are to afraid to use it, or worse you do not know how to aim it and hit what you are firing at...

Lessons? Permit? That sounds time consuming.  I just told her to empty the clip at anything that moves, honks, or doesn't get out of the way.

See, this is America...the way we do diplomacy here is to show up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and ask which you'd prefer.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

DDD

Well i will hold the gun while you eat your sandwich  
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

The Sandwich or the gun. Depends whats on the sandwich and what the gun is..

|