The Procasniator Thread

Started by Lise, Jul 19 08 08:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Just cuz....... I'm bored. Anyone have any ideas on how to get things done without actually moving your ass?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

Procrastinate until there's some urgency (ie nearing a deadline), then ramp up the pace.

Or, do what I do...lose yourself in a book and check out of reality.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Well if you know you'll 'get it done' why fuss with all the hassles of worrying about it until the deadline is due.

check out and stare at the wall. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Aha!  SD the Master of Procrastination has arrived.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

hahaha!
Yeah I'm about the worst there is. If I had a militaristic bone in my body, I'd get A+'s. I'm prone to 'bare minimum' disease.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I'll probably post something in here that I procrastinate about, tomorrow.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Some people have been known to masticate as a means to procrastination.
 The evils of working from home :)

Michel

Lil Me

lol
 Well, it's better than masticating at the office.

Michel