Sometimes
2 (33.3%)
No, never done it
3 (50%)
I am 21 years old forever
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Lise

Do you lie about your own age? I don't usually but as I get older, it's kinda hard to say exactly how old I am.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sawdust

The only time I lied about my age was trying to get into the bars when I was underage.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Sawdust wrote:
 The only time I lied about my age was trying to get into the bars when I was underage. --

Me too.  I had totally bogus-looking ID.

I never LIED about my age at work, but was quite evasive about it in my early 20s because my co-workers were older and I didn't want to be treated like a kid.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Never had a fake ID, didn't want to get arrested.  

Gopher

No point. They still insist I'm at least ten years younger than I am.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Gopher wrote:
 No point. They still insist I'm at least ten years younger than I am. --

Agreed, Goph.  Indiana Jones is timeless and ageless!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Girls think I'm 25...  
When I said my age, they were like GET OUT, NO WAY.

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
Never had a fake ID, didn't want to get arrested.  
   I and all my friends in my little highschool 'clique' had fake id's. All of them had them taken away at one time or another. I was the only one that still had mine right up till when i turned 19.. and could buy beer for all of us. We used to get into my buddies 1980 done out (think done out when you are in high school anyhow) red jellybean honda civic, run into the cold beer n wine and get a different six pack every two days, kidnap a fifth person from somewhere (usually a buddy that we had to entice out his front door then grab and throw in the car). Ended usually at a park somewhere.. man the memories! We now sit back and talk about it.. cant get away with some of the crap we used to even though its only been just over ten years now.

Anyhow.. back to the topic at hand, lol. I have mistaken my age at times.. Honestly.. after 21 I dont care my age. I cant tell you how many times Ive had to calculate my age, much to the astonishment of the person asking. It causes problems when they ask you your age over the phone for something like a security question and your first response is 24...
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
 *bless* Russmeister.   LOL! 'bless' right back at ya miss LM.

This seriously had me daydreaming for the last 20 minutes about some of the hooliganism we used to get up to. Man.. have I ever changed.. until the old group of friends get together, lol.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

No fear Russmeister.  I do that all the time.

Lise

Does Starfishie know about this..... this dark secret??
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Richard

I'm 21 now (I've been 21 since November) and I'm going to be 21 forever.