I am sick of that pos racist site DV

Started by Fred Savage, Jul 15 08 08:23

Previous topic - Next topic

google find

Not trying to be mean but why would you want another forum, you have been banned from everything in life, sorry Richard but that is from your own mouth.  I like it there at the new forum.  If I tell you what to search for you will get it and then it won't be my little secret anymore 8)

Nat.

Are you talking about the community forum?

google find

Nope. It's a whole other domain name and I can't believe I am the only one the found it.  It's all guest posting but without most of the crap, maybe even feeding in from DV and filtering out the worst, not sure.

Lise

Aww, c'mon.... a wee bit of hint? With marshmallows and cherries on top?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

google find

I would but there are some I would not want on the new soil  

Nat.

Just post it for me and Lise then edit your post.

google find

Edit my post? Why does anyone care, I thought you hated DV.  I just stumbled on it and figured it was a nice DV, maybe an experiment.  I am starting to get spooked.  

Lise

I don't think you can edit your post unless you are registered with DS. How about registering then using the Private Message option?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

google find

Let me think about it but if I do you have to not tell anyone at DV about it, do we have a deal?  

Lise

Bill Cosby.

Richard

google find wrote:
Not trying to be mean but why would you want another forum, you have been banned from everything in life, sorry Richard but that is from your own mouth.  I like it there at the new forum.  If I tell you what to search for you will get it and then it won't be my little secret anymore 8)
   -------------------------------------------------------

Google find,

My exact words were "I love being banned", not "I have been banned from everything in life".  Actually you know what, I don't really need your new forum anyway, if it even exists.  I have plenty of other places to post (including DS, DV, DATW, channels.nl, etc.)  So far you have not given any of us proof that your forum even exists, and as far as I'm concerned, it is non-existent until proven existent.

google find

richard your are banned from my new forum :P

Richard

google find wrote:
richard your are banned from my new forum :P
   -----------------------------------------------------------

so you are admitting that it is yours, one that you've created yourself, not one that you found through Google like you claimed?

google find

it's mine in as i am the one who knows about it, duh.  no wonder you are banned from life.

Richard

google find wrote:
it's mine in as i am the one who knows about it, duh.  no wonder you are banned from life.
     -----------------------------------------------

A) how can you ban me if it's not your forum?

and

B) I am not banned from life, otherwise I would not be alive and I would not be posting here.

|