I am sick of that pos racist site DV

Started by Fred Savage, Jul 15 08 08:23

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Fred Savage

Who else here knows of it and doesnt really post there no more?  I like how theres no racism here.  

Michel

Lise

I've been to that website and it doesn't seemed like it's a website that still post racist comments. It's been cleaned up well.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Richard

I only post in DV's kitten room (the one for the banned members) so I don't really see a whole lot of racism.

GORDY GAMBINO

RACISM...HAVENT YOU GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. YOU ARE SO THIN SKINNED.

I CAN POST THAT I WANT TO MURDER MY BRIDESMAID MEGGS AND NOONE SAYS ANYTHING YET REFER TO CUTIE AS HAVING SLOPY EYES AND I GET BANNED.

HOWEVER MY LAST BAN WAS BECAUSE I THREATENED TO PUT AN AXE THRU SOMEONES HEAD. ROFL
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Richard

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
 RACISM...HAVENT YOU GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. YOU ARE SO THIN SKINNED.

I CAN POST THAT I WANT TO MURDER MY BRIDESMAID MEGGS AND NOONE SAYS ANYTHING YET REFER TO CUTIE AS HAVING SLOPY EYES AND I GET BANNED.

HOWEVER MY LAST BAN WAS BECAUSE I THREATENED TO PUT AN AXE THRU SOMEONES HEAD. ROFL[/DIV]
 -------------------------

You're funny.

Vivek Golikeri

Lise wrote:
 I've been to that website and it doesn't seemed like it's a website that still post racist comments. It's been cleaned up well. [/DIV]
 I was just there awhile ago. Racism is just as alive and kicking in Trollistan....oops, sorry! I mean on DV....as terrorism is in the Middle East.

Lise

OK.... I went back and was blown. Still the same but different. Do they have two completely different websites?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Richard

Lise wrote:
 OK.... I went back and was blown. Still the same but different. Do they have two completely different websites?[/DIV]
 --------------------------------------------

Actually they have three different forums.

[A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/Vancouver-Forum-f5.html"]Vancouver Forum[/A] (the regular one)

[A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/community/"]Community Forum[/A] (stricter moderation, registration only)

[A href="http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/kittens-f30.html"]Kitten Room[/A] (for those who have been banned from the Vancouver Forum)

Lise

Aaah.... I see. Thank you for clarifying that one, Richard.
Bill Cosby.

Richard

Lise wrote:
 Aaah.... I see. Thank you for clarifying that one, Richard. [/DIV]
 -------------------------------------------------------

you're welcome

google find

I found a new forum from a search on google it looks like some DV stuff but cuts out all the racism and a lot of the shit talk, most anyway.  looks like an alternate to DV but the same owner and from the looks they are making a DV that is cleaner???  I will not give out the forum url but it's out there.

purelife

google find wrote:
I found a new forum from a search on google it looks like some DV stuff but cuts out all the racism and a lot of the shit talk, most anyway.  looks like an alternate to DV but the same owner and from the looks they are making a DV that is cleaner???  I will not give out the forum url but it's out there.

hmmm...is it pof.com?

google find

Nope. From the whois it's newer and is just a forum nothing else.  It's interesting that the DV owner(assuming) would make the switch but not tell anyone on DV, probably best. If it is then it's huge news for that crowd.

Richard

google find wrote:
   -----------------------------------------------

If you won't give out the URL then can you at least tell us what to search for?

|