How many zeros in a billion?

Started by 49er, Jul 07 08 09:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

One catch,
He wants natural gas to replace gasoline. Who's going to build the infrastructure? He's not.
Who's going to build the infrastructure network of wind farms? He's not.
He's exactly like a politician, except he's in it for money and his own interests.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

49er

He wants natural gas to replace gasoline. Who's going to build the infrastructure? He's not.

He does not.  When I heard him yesterday on GMA interview, he said leave the oil for the cars, trucks and trains.  If other sources are use for electricity generation demand for oil will be reduced.

Who's going to build the infrastructure network of wind farms? He's not.

The grid already is in place.  Farms are built with private investments....already being done in California, problem is with environmentalist.....wind turbines are injuring/killing hawks and eagles at present locations!

He's exactly like a politician, except he's in it for money and his own interests.

and our politicians aren't

Russ

I agree with 49er.

He might not be an 'idealist' but at least he's willing to put his money where his mouth is so to speak and put forward a solution and be willing to back it.

He's putting forward a solution thats viable.. not sitting around trying to get re-elected. Sure it might make him more, but he's willing to try.

I read somewhere that he's also backing more natural gas for vehicles.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims