Where is everyone?

Started by Lise, Jul 05 08 08:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Is it me or has it been quiet lately??
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
Is it me or has it been quiet lately?? [img style="font-style: italic;" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Thinking/1.gif[/img]

Yeah, I think people are out enjoying the weather, doing the holiday thing, that sort of stuff.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

No idea.
Hopefully everyone is doing okay.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

GORDY GAMBINO

they are over a t d/v bashing megan johnson...again

ace is gonna bang her
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

Richard

Gopher

I'm still around as well, however not as much as usual because a) I've been out enjoying the summer and b) I've been having trouble posting on this board.    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Out and about. Was houseboating the past little while then did a whirlwind overnighter to the island and back.

Hopefully everyones enjoying the summertime!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

I'm around.  Been doing a billion and one things and plagued by computer problems....so I haven't been here much.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

Lil Me wrote:
I'm around.  Been doing a [FONT size=4]billion[/FONT] and one things and plagued by computer problems....so I haven't been here much.[/DIV]
 There you go Senator Lil Me!

Van

Having a fantastic July. bad time of year for turning on the computer.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

49er wrote:
 There you go Senator Lil Me! --

LOL.

It's another great day to be away from the computer.  It's already hot.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I was being held hostage by a 3 year old.  It was terrifying.....I think I will never forget it.  She was ruthless and showed no mercy and seemed to have little regard for my personal wants and needs.  These people are to be watched.....you must never take your eyes off them, or let your guard down......they WILL take hold of all your senses AND your heart.....and leave you helpless.  

Beware.  This could happen to YOU.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

lol.  Did you sing your way out of captivity?

P.C.

Oh God no.    I could NEVER do that to a child.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

So that's what you were up to? cool.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."