Gordy finally turn off the caps

Started by Sefardic Shinto Male, Jun 25 08 04:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Sefardic Shinto Male

he won't turn of the caps when posting on DV but here he turn it off the mods here are probably stricter here on discover seattle  

lololol

Sefardic Shinto Male wrote:
he won't turn of the caps when posting on DV but here he turn it off the mods here are probably stricter here on discover seattle  

I don't think anyone here cares if Gordy posts like a retard in ALL CAPS. I doubt the mods lose any sleep over it. If he wants to type like a 2 year old, that's his foolish business.

GORDY GAMBINO

Sefardic Shinto Male wrote:

you mean saner.   mods got f*ck all to do with it   PC is putty in my hands!!!!

if you are refering to gg she gets posts  without caps but the rest of you can put up with my TRADE MARK

CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI

NumNumNum

GORDY GAMBINO wrote:
[span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]if you are refering to gg she gets posts  without caps but the rest of you can put up with my TRADE MARK[/span]

if you are refering to gg she gets posts  without caps but the rest of you can put up with my RETARDED IDIOCY

There, fixed that for ya.

GORDY GAMBINO

I AM THE MOST FAMOUS POSTER IN THE WHOLE f*ckING WORLD
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI