Americans most hated foods.. blueberries, eggs, tuna, maple syrup? huh?

Started by Sportsdude, Jun 24 08 01:27

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

purelife wrote:
I eat my sardines out of the can in front of the sink in case I drip.  yummeee...

You like sardines for real, Van?  You are one of the few on here who likes 'em naked.[/DIV]
 I am not sure if they are naked when they are smothered in cheese on a pizza? But they are yummy. Of course with mushrooms too.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I don't think I've had sardines on pizza before.  Are they in bits or are they whole?

Lise

There's something definitely wrong when you put sardines on pizza!!! I mean, ye gods!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

There's something definitely wrong when you put sardines on pizza!!! I mean, ye gods!!!

Not sure I've tried that either Lise....but I love smoked oysters on my pizza, so it's not a real stretch.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

The eck, omg disgusting, fish on pizza growing up as a kid was always anchovies.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Is it true what they say about oysters?  

Yes.  They have NO scruples.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

P.C. wrote:
Is it true what they say about oysters?  

Yes.  They have NO scruples.

AHAHAHAHA.    

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Van wrote:
 I can't eat sardines out of a can like oysters. But I like sardines on my pizza! *SLURRP* .......

[FONT color=#0000bf]So do I, Van. They're terrific if you get a tin of them in tomato sauce and then just empty them out on top of everything else that's on the pizza.[/FONT]

A fool's paradise is better than none.

|