Americans most hated foods.. blueberries, eggs, tuna, maple syrup? huh?

Started by Sportsdude, Jun 24 08 01:27

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Real cheese cake (baked) = whipped cream

Mock cheese cake (not baked) = Cool Whip

There are pig risks ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Cheesecake is my fav! The real thing, not the fake stuff.

Plain cheesecake with strawberries on top.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Anyone been to Cheesecake Cafe in Alberta? Now that is an awesome place!  Lethbridge, Edmonton or Calgary.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

I'm not a fan of the fake stuff either.  Never been to the cheesecake place in Alberta.  Good ?

There is a place here that makes little mini-cheesecakes.  The place is called Poppers.....a division of Cheesecake 101 in Campbell River.  VERY good authentic cheesecake.

Van

Cheesecake cafe is so good. I have had homemade cake, but this place brings it to the next level.

[A href="http://www.cheesecakecafe.ca/default.html"]http://www.cheesecakecafe.ca/default.html[/A]

Perfect place to just go for a coffee and dessert. Probably 2 hours after supper.  

Lil Me

Oh, Van.  I had completely forgotten about The Cheesecake Cafe.  Yum.  The menu goes on for pages...and pages...There used to be one in downtown Vic, but I think it's gone now.

How about Uncle Albert's Pancake House and Perkins.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Just the risk of eating pigs for us, that's all. Doesn't mean you'd get infection from it just if you don't want to risk offending your religion. That's all.

All this talk about cheesecake is making me crazy! I gotta eat one now.... maybe bake one soon.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I think I've heard of that place PC.  There's a cheesecake place in Kits and they make mini ones.  I think it's called Cheesecake 101 but can't be for sure.  They are SO delicious.

In Seattle, there's that Cheesecake place.  (can't remember the name).  

I'm with you on plain cheesecake with strawberries, Van. yummeee.... LUV cheesecake...

Russ - want a piece of cheesecake?     I know you just luuuuv it too.  

purelife

Lise wrote:

All this talk about cheesecake is making me crazy! I gotta eat one now.... maybe bake one soon.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
I wouldn't mind Curtis Stone baking me a cheesecake at the comfort of my own home.

P.C.

Enough talk of cheese cake.  

Well...ok....just a little bit more.  I'm with Van on the 'plain' cheesecake.  I prefer the good ol New York cheesecake.  A little cherry pie filling on top and I'm happpppy.

purelife....I don't know if I should say this out loud, but I don't think Russ DOES like cheesecake.

purelife

Oh, I know Russ doesn't like cheesecake (and sardines) but I just gotta bug him. :)    

P.C.

LOL.   I actually didn't know this, so guess what I served when they were here for dinner.  Yup.....cheesecake.  And they were so polite, they ate it.

purelife

LOL that's too funny.  I bet Russ sneaked some on StarFishie's plate when you and Sawdust weren't looking...

but I'm sure he loves your cheesecake compared to store bought ones. :)  

P.C.

|