Americans most hated foods.. blueberries, eggs, tuna, maple syrup? huh?

Started by Sportsdude, Jun 24 08 01:27

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Michel wrote:
 I know I know ! It's terrible.

When I was younger I had to drive the bus through one snob neibourghood once and I shouted toward the people on the street f*cking Tofu eaters ! lol that was fun, but my friend was really shy after that. Me I just couldn't stop laughing ah ah !

Sadly I have to admit that I eat some tiny square of Tofu in Miso soup since I moved to Vancouver.

So small it taste nothing fortunately.[/DIV]
 I actually forgot about it being in Miso soup. I like Miso soup. lol        
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

This list looks like something a kid would write.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

I'm sure it is.  But they all sound like answers from kids!

Surely adults eat tuna, maple syrup, blueberries and mayo!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Yeah the 'comments' AOL uses to justify this list is hysterical.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

I'm surprised anchovies and blue cheese didn't make the list.
 (people either love 'em or hate 'em.  I love 'em)

Lil Me

A lot of people who "don't like vegetables" will eat the frozen peas n carrots mixture.  

Lil Me

I'm sure you've eaten a lot of cilantro without realizing it.  It's in so many Asian and central American dishes.  

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
I am of this lot, I like vegetables well cooked (steamed).
 --
 No salad for Skeptic Cat?
 The act of steaming a vegetable must remove its evil properties.

|