How to Spend Your Climate Action Dividend?

Started by Lil Me, Jun 22 08 10:19

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Actually we do get the scouts a couple times a year.  It's jackpot city here for them.  I think they have our address at the top of their list, as the last time they backed the truck in before knocking.  As you know, it's not the most back-in-able driveway.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Oh, c'mon. $100 buys a lot of steak.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Don't forget Miss Kitty, Lil Me.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Oh right.  Maybe she eats as much steak as Garfield.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Michel wrote:
LOL I'm telling you comrades, with the capitalist crisis that we're living through and our $ going down, at Christmas, a steak will be 100 $. Yep you read it on DS first, remember... [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/23.gif[/img]  

Go to Gothams Steakhouse here in Van if you dont believe steak can be a 100 bucks. It sure shocked the shit outta me.

I spent mine on booze if I can remember correctly.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

I'll bet we could ALL go eat steak at Zellers for $100.

49er

what happened?  Today US$1.00 = Canada$1.20, only earlier in year US dollar was worth 99cents Canadian.

|