How to Spend Your Climate Action Dividend?

Started by Lil Me, Jun 22 08 10:19

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Especially since the Victoria-Vancouver run is part of the Trans Canada highway.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Nah, we should leave those bums where they are.  They keep moving out west and collecting EI in every other province.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I would like a decent looking recycle station too Michel.  I'm going to draw one up and have Mr. Sawdust build me one.  I don't want a big ol blue plastic bin in the house either.  Has to be purdy.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Are these purdy enough for you, PC?

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]    Why they're......umm......lovely Miss purelife.  They're so purdy, I'd put them in the living room.  

purelife

A classic Mom&Pop team. ;)

I knew you'd love it...

Lil Me

Personally, I've gone through different systems with recycling bins, bags, etc.  I've ditched them all in favour of leaving a day's worth of newspapers, cans, etc. by the door and then getting the crap outside every night (into the big blue bins) instead of storing it forever in my hallway.

P.C.

Hubby takes all our recyclable himself.....we don't do the curb thing.  We bag our booze bottles in separate small bags and leaves them on the ground beside the bins for the binners instead of cashing them in.  He started noticing that they were there very early in the morning going through the huge recycle dumpsters at the Home Depot.....so now he just makes it a little easier for them.    

Lil Me

I don't keep my own bins anymore.

I put the stuff in the complex's recycling every night when I throw out my garbage.  

Lil Me

That's cool, P.C.  I guess you don't have binners wheeling their shopping carts thru the woods to find you!  (or Scouts running thru the woods to knock on your door and ask for bottles)

|