5 (50%)
I don't like OJ
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Lil Me

This is about juice, not OJ Simpson...
 --

I'm fresh, extra pulp.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Fresh - no pulp

and definitely nothing from concentrate.  

I only drink the Tropicana oj or make my own.  I spoil myself that way.  And Costco has a deal on their OJ this week.

JJ

I don't drink that much juice, it's better to have an orange.   If I do drink OJ it's with as much fibre as possible, so extra pulp please!

Sportsdude

OJ totally ruined the word OJ for me.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Does that mean you don't drink OJ?

I love oj so much so that my password for one of my emails consists of those two letters.  I've had this email account for over 10 years now. :)

Sportsdude

I drink orange juice all the time, I love orange juice, I just don't drink OJ. ;)

I never liked the term OJ anyway before OJ.

P.C.

I'm not a huge juice drinker either.....nor am I particularly fussy when I do.  So I'd drink any of those on the list.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

I usually like mine fresh with extra pulp but will pick any if they serve it to me at breakfast.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

As long as it is ice cold, I will drink any OJ.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I like a mix of orange, cranberry, pineapple with vodka drink. :)

Van

OJ in the morning. Even before coffee or breakfast! That is the best.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

Yeah orange juice is good between the hours of 5am-10am.  

Richard

OJ Simpson is my favorite OJ.

purelife

Do you drink it with a straw?

Van

Orange Julius is good too. Then again, so easy to make a better version with a blender at home.