DV Gone?

Started by Tyler, Jun 06 08 07:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler

Hi Seattle people, I come from Vancouver, BC! I know some of us Vancouverites post here.

What happened to DV? When I type the address in, nothing loads. I google Discover Vancouver on Google and it doesn't load, but I can Google everything else.

Why do I have a feeling the news reports about DV caused this? Oh well. The trolls will learn.

Russ

Hello Tyler.. welcome! Yeah, most of us on here are from Vancouver or the surrounding areas.

Dunno about DV.. I would assume the news has something to do with it.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Hiya Tyler.  

I think DV is still there...it just looks different.

Lise

Truth be told, it has morphed into DS.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

DV Mod

Lise wrote:

Don't be silly Lise.  We would never let that happen.

P.C.

Really ?  I don't think there are very many similarities at all.  [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0][/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

A few of the old DV names are here, but that's it!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

come back DV!

Lise wrote:

And this is bad or good? Are you picturing a slow-paced forum full of boring hi and by posters? The way you talk kinda shows it.

Lise

Funneee. I was joking, you lot. No, DS is as different to DV as night and day and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

come back DV!

Lise wrote:
Funneee. I was joking, you lot. No, DS is as different to DV as night and day and I wouldn't have it any other way.
That was uncalled for and disrespectful towards your fellow DS posters. You should think before posting.

P.C.

That was uncalled for and disrespectful towards your fellow DS posters. You should think before posting.

lol....we're not baited that easily.

....nor are we in competition with DV.  To each his own.  Enjoy which ever suits you best.

Post and fly works for me....I have things to do.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

come back DV!

P.C. wrote:
[em]That was uncalled for and disrespectful towards your fellow DS posters. You should think before posting.[/em]

lol....we're not baited that easily.

....nor are we in competition with DV.  To each his own.  Enjoy which ever suits you best.
Post and fly works for me....I have things to do.  

I agree with you 100%. That's why the lame "joke" (bad comment) about DV was totally uncalled for.

stretchedout

DV has been taken over by snot-nosed pranksters.  A total waste of time these days, really.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!

Richard

Discover Vancouver is gone

Discover Vancouver Open Forum (The Pit) is also gone

Discover Liberty is also gone

coincidence, or is someone hacking into all of these sites?

GORDY GAMBINO

DV IS STILL THERE YOU JUST GOT PERMA BANNED TYLER THATS ALL.AND YOU KNOW WHY TO DONT YOU YOU LITTLE TURN COAT!!!
CAPO DI TUTTI CAPPI