Lost and Found

Started by purelife, Jun 05 08 11:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

purelife

Is there someone on here who has never lost his/her umbrella at least once?

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
Really ? is it as good ?
 --
 Just like a regular baked potato.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I've never tried a potato in the microwave before.  My microwave would probably take 20 min. :(

P.C.

My father-in-law took some butcher knives and a sharpening stone from the dumpster in behind a slaughterhouse.

No joke.  [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"]But this is a man who will back-up 50ft for a broken bungie cord..[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffbf"][/FONT]

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

49er

found a decomposing body when I was in high school

Michel

Lise

49er wrote:
found a decomposing body when I was in high school

Eeeeeowwww...... that's something I hope I don't run into.

Awww, Gopher.

Lost virginity. Ahaha. *shuts door*

Getting back to the topic, I lost my ear phone piece that connects to my cellphone. I think I must have dropped it while shopping. Now I have a knock-off ear piece which suits me just fine since I don't really listen to it.

Found: wonderful husband, bliss with girls.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Ewww yuck 49er.  How horrible.  Did the vision haunt you for a while ?

Lise

I would imagine it being pretty traumatic on a kid.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

49er

P.C. wrote:
Ewww yuck 49er.  How horrible.  Did the vision haunt you for a while ?[/DIV]
 I don't remember.......if it did it wasn't for long

P.C.

I'd be ruined.  I can't even stand the sight of a dead mouse on my porch.

So what happened ?  Was it a murder victim ?  Did your discovery help solve an investigation ?  What....what.  I want to know more of the story.

49er

it was in the Fiji Is.  I saw the body in the bushes and called my buddy over to look .....we then reported it to police and showed the responding officer the body.  We weren't even questioned and don't remember giving our names..........I guess they knew who we were anyway.  We didn't know how the body got there.......at that age we weren't interested.

P.C.

Really ?  How strange.  You'd think that there would have been a ton of questions.  Did you ever hear anything about it again ?  

|